Readiness Days of Guaranteed Capacity Sources
Readiness Days (Forecast) of Guaranteed Capacity Sources
GUARANTEED CAPACITY SOURCES
Planned Readiness Days
Actual Readiness Days
|"G-power" LTD Air Turbine TPP||30 Day||13 Day|
|"Georgian International Energy Corporation" LTD Energy Unit N:3 Gardabani TPP||30 Day||15 Day|
|"Georgian International Energy Corporation" LTD Energy Unit N:4 Gardabani TPP||11 Day||4 Day|
|"Mtkvari Energy" LTD Energy Unit N:9 Gardabani TPP||28 Day||11 Day|
|"Gardabani Thermal Plant" LTD Combined TPP||30 Day||10 Day|
Additional Information about the Readiness of Guaranteed Capacity Source:
- From August 6 to September 9, 019, scheduled repairs were carried out at power unit N4, owned by the Ltd “Georgian International Energy Corporation”. On September 10 and 11, at the request of the capacity source, it was checked for the availability of guaranteed capacity, which turned out to be successful. Thus, the N4 power unit, owned by the Ltd “Georgian International Energy Corporation”, was ready to provide for the guaranteed capacity from September 12, 2019..
- On September 8, the unit #1 of Gardabani Air Turbine Power Plant owned by the Ltd “G-Power” was accidentally stopped due to the increased vibration of turbine “B”. After removing the turbine “B” from the unit #1 and repairing it, at the request of a capacity source, the Air Turbine Power Plant (unit #2 and the turbine “A” of unit #1) was tested for the availability of guaranteed power, which was successfully completed. Therefore, the Gardabani Air Turbine Power Plant owned by the Ltd “G-Power” was unable to provide for the guaranteed capacity on September 8, 2019.
- On September 1, 2019, an air turbine was turned off at the Gardabani Thermal Power Plant, owned by the Ltd “Gardabani TPP”, as a result its actual capacity was lower than the guaranteed capacity (162 MW) established by the state, whereas on September 2, at the request of the capacity source, the power plant was placed under repair to fix the malfunction. On September 4 and 5, at the request of the capacity source, TPP testing was carried out to check the readiness of guaranteed capacity. Thus, the Ltd “Gardabani TPP” was not ready to provide for the guaranteed capacity from September 1 to September 5 (including), 2019 for 5 (five) days.
- On 3 and 4 September energy block №9, belonging to Mtkvari Energy, LLC, at the request of the source of capacity was tested with the aim of checking availability of declared guaranteed capacity of the source of capacity. Testing was successful. Thus, energy block №9 belonging to Mtkvari Energy, LLC, starting from 5 September 2019 has full ability to provide declared capacity.
- Due to cutoff of the gas compressor on 1 September 2019, Gardabani gas-turbine station, belonging to LLC GPower, experienced emergency disconnection. After elimination of malfunction, on the request of the source of capacity, Gardabani gas-turbine station belonging to LLC GPower was checked to establish availability of providing declared capacity, the checking of which was successful. Based on the above mentioned, starting from 2 September 2019 Gardabani gas-turbine station belonging to LLC GPower, has necessary availability of declared capacity.
|Air Turbine:||31 days|
|3rd Unit:||31 days|
|4rd Unit:||5 days|
|9rd Unit:||0 days|
|Combined Plant:||25 days|